Seasonal Guest Experience Agent
Saint Louis, MO
Build-A-Bear Workshop is looking for skilled problem solvers with a passion for people to join our team as Seasonal Guest Experience Agents.
Our Seasonal Guest Experience Agents communicate with Guests over the phone and through email, helping them order the perfect furry friend, answering their questions, and resolving issues. They also have the unique opportunity to connect with Guests who are looking to Build-A-Bear Workshop to help celebrate special moments such as birthdays, holidays, graduations, and other special occasions.
If you love helping people and seek to be a part of an exciting team in a position that offers opportunities for growth, then we are looking for you!
***Interested candidates must be energetic, dependable, patient, and flexible, with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week. ***
- Represent the Build-A-Bear Brand with integrity and passion
- Assist Guests with merchandise selection and order placement
- Update Guests on their order shipping status and resolve order discrepancies
- Provide details on party packages/offerings
- Partner with multiple departments as needed to take care of Guests
- Prepare written Guest communication and issue follow-up
- Provide BAB Bonus Club support and Guest Satisfaction
- Provide accurate and friendly answers to a variety of guest inquiries
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced call center or retail environment is a plus
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office a plus
- A high level of enthusiasm and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Knowledge of Build-A-Bear® product and our brand is a plus!
Build-A-Bear Workshop® offers an exciting, fun and fast-paced work environment. One of our core values is “Embrace” – we value the diversity, individuality and background of our associates, Guests, and business partners and we cultivate an environment of inclusion.
Come see the difference in our company culture!